Moona Puzzles 'Heroes' - interactive puzzles for toddlers and preschoolers with 12 heroes from around the world
Can heroes of 'Moona puzzles' dance, whistle and roar?
It’s absolutely true! Our heroes can dance twist and rock-n-roll, and they know how to make you laugh. Just scroll bars to complete puzzles, collect cards, form words and play with the characters of ‘Moona Puzzles’. 12 original soundtracks create an atmosphere for each character.
Printable Activities and Coloring pages
We also have prepared a set of Printable Activities and Coloring pages. The download link is available in the section for parents inside our Moona Puzzles “Heroes”. The Printables can also be downloaded from our website.
We came up with a way to stimulate the child to collect words and learn their name and spelling. After the puzzle is completed correctly and the kid spells the word with the letters, he (or she) will see what interesting things happens to the characters!
Whether you're at home, on the road, or on an airplane, 'Moona Puzzles' lets you keep a child engaged, entertained, and learning. It's also the perfect app for Daddy and Mommy to play with baby and laugh together.
Educational puzzle game that is fun and packed with learning
With multi-language support, our app can help you teach your kid new words in 8 different languages! In a simple and fun way, your child will have mastered the alphabet. In addition to vocabulary, your preschool child and toddler will build spatial recognition, fine motor, memory, and cognitive skills.
- 12 cards puzzles with 12 costumed heroes (the Knight, the Chinese warrior, the Pirate, the Samurai, the Native American, the Cowboy, the Spartan, the Viking, the Sikh warrior, the Amazon, the Grenadier, the Masai)
- Unique animations
- Building vocabulary has never been so much fun!
- Realistic Images: Children learn from the pictures what warriors really look like
- 14 original soundtracks, which create an atmosphere for each character
- 4 funny dance performed by the warriors
- It is a great way to make Social Studies lessons more fun and entertaining.
- Made by parents of 4 kids - who have all tested and approved it!
- Through the game, the child will master basic reading and word-building skills.
- Suitable for the youngest users.